Home Medical Solutions

Because Your Loved One Deserves Better.

At Health System Services, we carry a full range of home modification and home medical equipment. Our goal is to ensure the safety of your loved one as they enjoy the comfort of their own home.

Stairlifts

Navigating a staircase can be a daunting challenge. Our line of dependable stairlifts allows your loved one to safely and easily enjoy their whole home.

Ramps

If your loved one uses a mobility aid such as a wheelchair or scooter, our collection of ramps makes it easy to enter and exit the home.

Respiratory Therapy

Give your body the oxygen it needs with in-home oxygen concentrators and other vital equipment for your respiratory needs.

Sleep Therapy

Our collection of CPAP and BiPAP systems ensure proper rest that allows your body to restore and recharge.

CONSULTATION

We listen! Our team of Home Medical Equipment specialists will take the time to evaluate your needs. We consult with you, your doctor, physical therapist, case manager and family members. Then we are able recommend which types of equipment will perform best. In addition, Health System Services will deliver your equipment, instruct you on how to use it properly, and even handle the billing and insurance paperwork.

COMPASSION

We put patients first! At Health System Services we understand that when you or a loved one is not feeling well it can cause stress and anxiety. Our commitment has always been to provide excellent customer service. In fact, 98% of our customers rated their experience with Health System Services as ‘Very Good or Excellent’ and we work hard every day to impress the other 2%.

COMMUNITY

We believe in the power of community. Every day, we strive to deliver the best service to our customers because we know that these people are our friends and neighbors. We are a family-owned, community-minded company that believes the best way to grow our business is to take great care of our customers. While we never want anyone to be ill, we are honored when chosen to serve and we will work tirelessly to help provide comfort to our neighbors in need.

Health System Services specializes in:

  • Wheelchairs & Scooters
  • Enteral Nutrition
  • CPAP and Bi-PAP
  • Home Oxygen
  • Transport Chairs
  • Walkers & Canes
  • Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS)
  • Mastectomy Supplies
  • Mattresses & Cushions
  • Urological Supplies
  • Lift Chairs
  • Bariatric Equipment
  • Hospital Beds
  • Incontinence Supplies
  • Ostomy & Diabetic supplies
  • Bath Safety Items
  • Wound Care Supplies
  • Braces & Orthotics

Questions?

If you want to learn more about how Health System Services can help you or a loved one with Home Medical & Respiratory Equipment, please feel free to:

Call us at 1-888-638-4477
Contact Us Online
Locate One of Our Interactive Showrooms
View Our Online Catalog to See What Products We Offer