CPAP Care & Maintenance
Performance & Fit
- You should never use any cleaning products which contain alcohol, ammonia, or bleach. This will damage the silicone in your CPAP mask and can be harmful to your health.
- You should use warm water with mild unscented shampoo or dish detergent with a soft cloth.
- Always unplug the unit before cleaning.
- Equipment must be completely dry before plugging back in and reconnecting accessories.
- Never clean your mask or nasal device in the dishwasher.
Find helpful Daily, Weekly, and Bi-Weekly reminders below. Click here to download a printable guide.