Ordering Your Replacement CPAP Supplies
- "Anita" automated system will reach out to you via phone call, text or email every 3 months* to see if replacement supplies are needed.
- If you miss a message from Anita, or prefer not to be contacted, you can always access the Online Resupply Order Form below.
* Automated communications may vary by insurance. Medicaid reaches out every 6 months.
- Please allow 1 business day to process order
- Patients can expect to receive orders within 5-7 business days once the order has shipped.
- Pickup is only available at the Niagara Falls storefront location during operating hours: 10:30am-4pm (Monday-Friday). Health System Services is located at 6867 Williams Road, Niagara Falls NY 14304.
- Incorrect items are a rare occurrence. However, if you receive an item that you did not order, call our office at 716-283-2339 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After that, we can send out the correct item with a postage paid return label for the wrong item(s) to be returned to us.
- If you wish to come into the Niagara Falls storefront location to exchange any items, please contact us first: 716-283-2339. By contacting us, we can make sure that we have the correct item in stock and have your order ready for you when you arrive.
- We will accept unopened returns within 30 days from when the order was placed.
CPAP equipment is used daily, therefore general wear and tear is to be expected. To ensure the effectiveness of treatment, it is important to regularly replace supplies like cushions, tubing, filters, etc. CPAP supplies are eligible for replacement every one, three or six months. Click here for replacement frequencies chart If your insurance isn't listed in the chart, send us a text to ask when you are eligible. 716 304-2170
Please note for insurance approval:
- A valid yearly script from your physician is needed.
- At the time of the resupply order, your CPAP’s compliance data must show at least 4 hours of sleep per night, for 21 of the last 30 nights.
- Regardless of manufacturer, all CPAP tubing is created to be compatible with all types of masks. Most masks have a plastic cylindrical adapter that fits snug into the rubber end of the tubing.
- If you are having issues attaching the mask to the tubing, most likely it is the mask adapter. When separating the two, this adapter can sometimes come off of the mask (making the mask loosely fit into a new tube) and additionally, making your tubing unable to connect to a new mask. The tubing is ready to be attached to a mask when you are able to pinch the end shut, confirming that there is no adapter stuck inside.
- If you need a replacement item prior to your insurance eligibility, you can place an order and pay for the item privately. The payment can be taken over the phone at 716-283-4879 by one of our team members and shipped to your home. If the item is in stock, it can be picked up and paid for at the Niagara Falls storefront location at 6867 Williams Rd, Niagara Falls NY 14304 on Monday-Friday 10:30am-4:30pm.
- Being “eligible” for items based off the insurance replacement frequencies, does not mean that the items will be covered 100%. We will do our best to tell you what your policy coverage is for DME, but it is the patient’s responsibility to contact their insurance carrier and find out the specifics on current deductible, co-insurance, copay and benefit details.
- Unfortunately, we are unauthorized to order and ship items to you without your approval EACH time. Due to changing insurance coverage and the possibility of unneeded supplies being sent, the patient must approve every order with our team.
- If you do not wish to be contacted via phone or email, you can opt to contact us directly each time you would like replacement items shipped out.
- At some point the manufacturer may discontinue items. In the case that it is a mask that has been discontinued, contact our office to order a replacement and schedule a refit.
- Machine replacement frequencies vary by insurance. However, if you've had your machine for 5 or more years or your machine is in poor working condition, you may qualify for a replacement.
- You will need a new prescription from your physician and documentation of a face-to-face evaluation stating that you are still using and benefiting from therapy and why you need a replacement at this time.
- A copy of your previous sleep studies will need to be on file with Health System Services.
- Some insurances require documentation that you are compliant with your current pap machine.
- Health System Services may need to request authorization from your insurance. This could take up to 15 business days from date of submission.
- The SD card is inserted as a backup for compliance download. The modem is able to wirelessly transmit the compliance data but if the modem ever fails, the data collected on the SD will be able to provide the data. If the SD card is misplaced, a new card can be inserted to retrieve the data collected internally by the machine.
- One of our team members will confirm your order directly with you. Please clarify the shipping address you would like the order to be sent. We can update your account accordingly for each placed order.